---
---
---

Saturday 25 February 2012

Morning coffee


I first published this Chrome expansion in 2005. The concept is easy. You know how you have that record of sites that you check out every day? For me it's the search engines Information, Slashdot, some weblogs, Slick Deals, the IMDB superstar news reports... you get the concept.

But then there are sites that upgrade often. Dime Video only up-dates on MWF, so I don't want to spend time examining them on any other day. Roger Ebert's film opinions come out every Exclusive, and unique functions on Saturday. On Wednesday (during the season), I want to study the conclusion of the week's NFL game titles.






Man, monitoring all those was a discomfort in the buttocks.

So I composed a Chrome expansion to deal with it for me.



It's known as "Morning Coffee", and it shops places of favorites by day and reveals the appropriate ones in an eye for you based on what day it is. It places up as a option (but can be modified to a toolbar), where pressing "Load My Day Coffee" will wrap up the daily sites, "Add My Day Coffee" (and it's associated drop-down menu) will add the present website to the appropriate day (or every day, if you don't specify) and "Configure Day Coffee" provides you with alternatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...